Why Kwikstage Scaffolding is our Scaffolding of choice
Ideal for domestic and light commercial projects, Kwikstage (Quick-Stage) Scaffold is our system of choice when servicing the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Kwikstage is a popular heavy duty modular scaffold system. It is based around the same bay size as Cuplok (8ft / 2.5m and 6ft / 1.8m with a width of 4ft / 1.3m). Kwikstage Scaffold uses a “wedge” and “V-pressing” to locate and lock components together, ensuring vertical alignment without movement.
Benefits of Using Kwikstage Scaffolding
Whether your project needs are commercial, industrial, government or church buildings, Kwikstage Scaffolding offers our clients the flexibility and sturdiness required to complete construction projects safely and on time.
Kwikstage is the most commonly used scaffolding system in Australia. Using a modular framework, the benefits of using Kwikstage include:
- Heavy duty material that locks securely together
- Provides safer access for workers on your construction site
- Flexible modular system that can cater for the height of your project
- Quick erection and dismantling time, saving your construction project time and money
Where We Use Kwikstage Scaffolding
Kwikstage Scaffolding is used for all our commercial construction sites. Common uses for Kwikstage Scaffolding include:
- Maintaining masonry and stone walls
- Roof protection and guardrails
- Commercial and industrial construction work
- Supporting stairways
- Supporting external brickworks, rendering and cladding
Whatever your project, we will design a scaffold solution specific to your needs. If you have a construction project in the southern suburbs of Melbourne you would like to discuss, then fill in the form below to get started.
Let’s Get Your Quote Underway
We are members of:
1.9% interest will apply