Why Kwikstage Scaffolding is our Scaffolding of choice
Kwickstage scaffold is ideal for domestic and commercial projects when you are performing work of 2m or higher, Kwikstage Scaffold is our scaffolding system of choice when servicing Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs.
Kwikstage is a popular heavy duty modular scaffold system which uses a “wedge” and “V-pressing” to locate and lock components together, ensuring vertical alignment without movement.
Kwickstage Scaffold can be assembled to overcome many obstacles to meet with customer needs like maintaining driveway access, building over gardens, and gantry scaffolds over footpaths to maintain pedestrian traffic, birdcage scaffold to access ceiling voids, cantilevered scaffolds over roofs, and scaffold lift shaft infills to name a few of the most common obstacles.
Benefits of Using Kwikstage Scaffolding
Whether your project needs are commercial, industrial, government or church buildings, Kwikstage Scaffolding offers our clients the design flexibility and stability required to complete construction projects safely and on time.
Kwikstage uses a modular framework design and is the most commonly used scaffolding system in Australia.
Some of the benefits of using Kwikstage Scaffolding include:
- Light to heavy duty steel scaffold system with special duty load platforms and public protection designs.
- Provides safe access and workspaces on your construction site.
- Is a modular system that provides design flexibility to customise a solution to height safety on your projec.t
- Quick erection and dismantling time, saving your construction project time and money.
Where We Use Kwikstage Scaffolding
Kwikstage Scaffolding is used on all our construction sites. Common uses for Kwikstage Scaffolding include:
- Maintaining masonry and stone walls.
- Roof protection and guardrails.
- Commercial and industrial construction work.
- Stairway access to rooftops and basements.
- Supporting trades to erect brickwork, rendering and cladding.
- Access to Building Maintenance Units (BMU’s).
- Emergency access into and out of buildings and construction sites.
Whatever your project, we will design a scaffold solution specific to your needs. If you have a construction project that requires scaffold in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne fill in the form below and we’ll find the right height safety solution for you.
Kwickstage scaffold hire can be arranged to suit your project needs so let us know what your timeline is, and we can put a proposal together that will meet your project requirements.
Let’s Get Your Quote Underway
We are members of:
1.9% interest will apply